Freelance writing rates vary between countries, skill level, and industry. When you hire a copywriter, there are many ways a rate could be presented to you. One writer might charge per word while another will charge by the day.
I like to keep things simple for you. That’s why I publish my freelance writing rates and package prices right here: you know exactly what you can get for your budget.
I’m a proud member of the ProCopywriters Network, and use their annual survey to make sure I’m setting rates that are both competitive and fair for businesses and other freelance writers. What do you get for my freelance writing rates? Unique copy for every article, over a decade of writing experience, and knowledge gained through professional qualifications.
If you would like to work together on a more complex project, let’s talk. Email me with more information and let’s see how we can make it work.
I work predominantly with a range of consumer finance clients. Our shared goal is to make sure financial content is easy for customers to understand – so they can make informed decisions about their financial futures.
Let’s work together if you’re a:
- Financial adviser/advisor
- Consumer finance knowledge resource
- Pensions expert
- Mortgage broker
- Insurance provider
- Family solicitor
- Commercial solicitor
- Chartered accountant
If you don’t see your business type on the list above, don’t panic! I’ve got a broad background in both B2B and B2C copywriting, so if you want to work together get in touch.
Check out my typical rates here – then contact me on the form below to arrange a free, no-obligation call!
How It Works
So, what happens when you need a freelance writer? There are a few steps involved in working with me:
- Make sure you know what you want. Do you need website copy, blogs, a whitepaper, or an entire content strategy? A clear brief makes it easier for everyone!
- Get in touch with me to tell me what you need. We’ll have a call to make sure we’re a good fit.
- If you like what you hear, we’ll sign the contract.
- You’ll pay 50% of the project fee up-front (this is standard practice for freelance writers).
- I’ll write the copy and send it to you for review by the agreed deadline.
- You’ll send any feedback and amendments within an agreed period. I’ll do them!
- It’s time to sign off the project when completed and pay the remaining 50% within 14 days.
On larger projects, payment milestones may differ, such as 50%, 25% and 25%.